Call us biased, but we think German-made automobiles are the BEST! Why? Call it a passion for German engineering, or the joy of a purring-yet-powerful engine. We love German cars here at Bimmer Rescue.
But why are Master-level automotive technicians so important for German automobiles? Ah, Grasshopper, let us count the ways.
- German engineering is unique when compared to Asian or American engineering.
- German vehicles are more often built for performance over reliability.
- Specific skills, software, and precision tools are best for German automotive service and maintenance.
- Advanced engineering requires advanced mechanical training and problem-solving know-how.
- Troubleshooting a German-brand automobile isn’t always easy as a walk in the park.
- German cars have expensive parts, and Master mechanics are less likely to make costly repair mistakes involving OEM parts.
- German auto repair and service requires mechanical knowledge that is often so specific that our technicians are called out as “cult-ish.”
- All the training and knowledge involved with German vehicles requires the most talented and dedicated technicians, and they are worth their weight in gold.
- Complete inspection and repair of a German vehicle require more time, and it is smarter to have a Master-level mechanic oversee the factory-approved, multi-point inspection process.
- You’ll feel more confident that your German automobile is less likely to break down when the Master-level mechanics at Bimmer Rescue have performed the service and maintenance on your BMW, MINI, or Audi.
If you live in the Richmond, Short Pump, The West End, or Fan District areas and you want your German vehicle to perform with reliability, power, and control, your best bet is to have a Master-level automotive technician repair and service your BMW, Mini Cooper, or Audi. We are a team of dedicated Master mechanics and your safety is our top priority.
Contact the team at Bimmer Rescue to learn more about our Master mechanics or if you have any auto repair inquiries. You’ll see why customers from Richmond, Short Pump, The West End, The Fan District, and surrounding areas have chosen Bimmer Rescue as their premier auto repair service. You’ll find us at 6401F Dickens Place in Richmond, VA 23230. We look forward to serving you soon!
Make An Appointment