Looking for MINI repair specialists in Richmond, Short Pump, the West End, and the Fan District? The auto mechanics at Bimmer Rescue are experts at MINI rescue, and we have experience providing auto repair for new (BMW-era) MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Countryman, Clubman, Paceman and Coupe models. Using our advanced technological tooling, our technicians will accurately diagnose and restore your MINI to its normal level of exceptional performance, safety, and reliability.
Many of our MINI clients from Richmond, Short Pump, the West End, and the Fan District seem to encounter similar problems. As we are the leading shop for the rescue and repair of your MINI, our MINI rescue and repair is exceptional. Keep reading to see our game plan for the service and repair of your MINI, and why we have earned the reputation for being the best of the best in the region:
• Did your MINI overheat? We have the best technicians and equipment needed to properly diagnose and repair any cooling system issue accurately and quickly the first time to prevent damage to expensive components. Replacing your leaky radiator, water pump, thermostat, coolant hoses, or your coolant reservoir has never been easier.
• Is your “service engine soon” light on? We have advanced MINI-specific diagnostic equipment and talented technicians that can pinpoint the root cause of the issue accurately and quickly so you can trust your MINI cooper to handle the extreme road conditions you subject it to daily. We have the experience necessary to understand the mix of error codes that your MINI is reporting that is causing your check engine light to illuminate.
• Is your MINI shaking or wobbling? Because we have advanced troubleshooting equipment and technicians, you can save money by solving complex handling and driving issues by replacing the right part the first time. We have experience replacing worn control arms, tie rods, struts, sway bar end links, shock absorbers, mounts, and more!
• Did your MINI fail a state inspection? We specialize in MINIs, which means that we work on them every day, allowing us to quickly identify the items that you need to drive safely and present them to you in order of importance so you can make the best decision possible.
• Is you MINI losing power? Does it feel sluggish? We are able to repair and clean your engine to restore the powerful punch it had when it was brand new. We also can service and assess the condition of your transmission, CVT, or standard.
• Do you need tires on your MINI? Low profile wheels are very difficult to work with on a standard tire machine, we have industry leading equipment that can install run flat or standard tires without scratching or damaging your expensive wheels.
• Do you need an alignment for your MINI? We have the industry leading 3D laser alignment equipment provided by Hunter. This equipment allows us to align your MINI better than when it was new to improve handling and save you money by reducing tire wear.
• Do you want your MINI last forever? We can recommend the preventative maintenance, fluids, and filters that the dealership claims are “lifetime” fluids / filters. We all know there is no such thing, at Bimmer Rescue we consider preventative maintenance cheap insurance against a costly engine or transmission replacement.
When you bring your vehicle to us for MINI rescue, you can expect to receive more than just general auto repair. Bimmer Rescue is built on a foundation of transparency. Regardless of the service your BMW, MINI, or Audi requires, our auto mechanics will perform a vehicle health check, providing you with a crystal-clear report. Using this report, like a road map to your car’s future, we will decide on a customized maintenance plan. Together, you, armed with the knowledge of your car’s current condition, and our team, equipped with expertise and experience, will keep your car running down the streets of Richmond, Short Pump, the West End, and the Fan District, for the long-term. Schedule an appointment today. We are located at 6401F Dickens Place, Richmond, VA 23230.
Schedule an Appointment