Bimmer Rescue is the go-to source for MINI, BMW, and Audi service and repair in Richmond, Short Pump, the West End, and the Fan District. Our auto mechanics fully factory-trained in the auto repair of these German cars, and our reputation for top-notch service seems to go unrivaled in our region. But what can you expect, besides transparent and personable customer, when you arrive at Bimmer Rescue? Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. You are referred to us by a friend or find us on the internet and like what you hear.
2. You call us at 804-793-8695, or you can make an appointment online.
3. You drop off your car or use our convenient night drop.
4. We give you a ride to work or a loaner vehicle.
5. A service advisor greets you and talks to you about your car and identifies what you value the most in your vehicle. Together we will establish your “vehicle timeline”, discuss how long you want to keep the car, see how much you drive your car and determine what you want to get from your car during its lifetime.
6. A Bimmer Rescue auto mechanic evaluates your vehicle, performing a thorough inspection.
7. You get a vehicle health report sent to your phone, and you are able to look it over at your own convenience.
8. When you’re ready call us, we have a maintenance plan laid out, and we offer our advice on what to do.
9. With your approval, we give you a proposed completion time, and our technicians will get right to work.
10. If the repairs will take longer, we will send a loaner vehicle to you at home, work or school.
11. We text and or call you when the car is ready.
12. We will arrange a ride to get you back to the shop if you need it.
13. We'll explain everything that we did, talk about our warranty, answer any questions you might have and schedule an appointment for you next scheduled service.
14. We'll text that appointment to your phone's calendar.
15. A few days later, we will perform a follow-up call to see how you're doing.
During our years providing service and repair for BMW, MINI, and Audi vehicles to clients throughout Richmond, Short Pump, the West End, and the Fan District, we have come across a few common questions. Take a look and let us know if we can answer of any of your other questions.
Q: What cars will you work on?
A: We specialize in BMW, MINI, and AUDI.
Q: Can I pick up after hours?
A: Yes! We can take a credit card payment over the phone when the work is complete. We have special lock boxes with codes on them. After payment, we'll text you the code to your box, then you can pick up the car any time after hours. With us, auto repair is stress-free and seamless.
When you bring your vehicle to us for BMW, MINI, or Audi service and repair, you can expect to receive more than just general auto repair. Bimmer Rescue is built on a foundation of transparency. Regardless of the service your BMW, MINI, or Audi requires, our auto mechanics will perform a vehicle health check, providing you with a crystal-clear report. Using this report, like a road map to your car’s future, we will decide on a customized maintenance plan. Together, you, armed with the knowledge of your car’s current condition, and our team, equipped with expertise and experience, will keep your car running down the streets of Richmond, Short Pump, the West End, and the Fan District, for the long-term. Schedule an appointment today. We are located at 6401F Dickens Place, Richmond, VA 23230.
Schedule an Appointment