The COVID era has created a lot of change in the auto repair industry, that is for sure. However, many positives have emerged from the pandemic. That is why we want to share what you can expect when you bring your vehicle to Bimmer Rescue in 2020 and beyond.
We take health and safety very seriously.
We follow the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations closely so our auto repair team can continue to provide top-notch German auto repair for the Richmond region. As a result of our extra attention to cleanliness, health, and safety, some of the positives we've seen include:
- More demand for our popular concierge pickup and dropoff system.
- Continued wiping of steering wheels and keys with disinfecting wipes.
- Regular and thorough cleaning of our facility, desktops, and workstations.
- Increased use of our after-hours pickup and dropoff system, using the lockboxes located to the right of our front door.
Ongoing community involvement.
Before COVID-19, Bimmer Rescue hosted art gallery parties in our lobby, food trucks, and other community gatherings. Even though social distancing has curbed our ability to host public events, our auto repair team is still actively supporting our community. Some of the positives we have seen include:
- Continued commitment to automotive education and awareness programs that are now available online.
- Ongoing technical training and certifications through online courses, so our technicians remain current with emerging automotive technology.
- Our Brakes for Breasts contributions to fight breast cancer and other community outreach efforts.
- We are an essential business, and we are grateful to be able to serve our neighbors and community when they need us.
- We've been making face masks for those in need. In case you missed it, here is a news feature about Bimmer Rescue on WTVR CBS 6:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HJlR_cslspk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
We continue to attract top-notch talent.
Bimmer Rescue is a terrific place to work. Regardless of what is going on in the world or economy, we have a fantastic team of dedicated, smart, devoted personnel. Each team member has a superpower that benefits our clients -- whether they are aware of it or not -- and they genuinely love working on YOUR cars. Because we are so passionate about providing a top-shelf customer service experience, our clients feel the positive energy of our team members and enjoy visiting our shop.
Without a doubt, this year has provided many challenges for our Richmond neighbors and community. But we are doing our best to help everyone find the good in every situation. For example, if you need a loaner car or a ride, we are here to help. If you are unable to leave your home for whatever reason, we can pick up and dropoff your vehicle through our "TO GO" service.
Call it what you will, but when we do our best to lift everyone through our devotion to service, we create a ripple effect that grows into waves of abundance. We take pride in making the world a better place, one auto repair at a time.
If you would like to receive a face mask, take advantage of our "TO GO" service, or schedule an appointment for preventive maintenance, the Bimmer Rescue crew would love to see you. Schedule an appointment today.
Make An Appointment